Favorite Quotes

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses
are family happinesses.
Joyce Brothers


I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me
what I have asked of Him.
I Samuel I:27



Monday, October 20, 2008

NKOTB Rocks!

The New Kids on the Block concert was in Dallas last night (10/19/08) and was AWESOME! Going to the concert as an adult brought back so many memories of when we were 15! I've met 3 of the 5 New Kids and I'd love to meet them again! Thanks to my hubby for being so supportive about going and not teasing me too bad for being a "blockhead"!!











1 comments:

Susan and Lee said...

AHHH!! I would love to go see them! I used to be in love with them. They still look good. Did they still perform good? I love Donnie! my husband still makes fun of me for seeing them way back