Favorite Quotes

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses
are family happinesses.
Joyce Brothers


I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me
what I have asked of Him.
I Samuel I:27



Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall Festival 2008

This year we went to Fall Festival with Gammie (Tom's Mom), Aunt Julie, and Cousin Carlie. Tom was unable to go, but we took a ton of pictures for him! We had such a great time. There was so much to do!!

Cade dressed up as a Monkey for this event and was the cutest monkey ever! I have to admit, that of all the fun things to do, Cade enjoyed the petting zoo the most. They had goats, pigs, rabbits, chickens, etc. Cade (for some odd reason) liked the pig the most. By the end of the night, this pig had almost demolished the grass from digging. It was crazy how much damage such a small creature could create!!

Here are a few pictures from the festival.
Cade in his Monkey Costume

Cade taking a ride on the Radio Flyer...

Cade and "Mr. Piggy".

Cade with a few of his new Goat friends...

Carlie had a butterfly painted on her face...

while Cade opted for the Monkey face tattoo.
See ya next year!

0 comments: