Favorite Quotes

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses
are family happinesses.
Joyce Brothers


I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me
what I have asked of Him.
I Samuel I:27



Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cade's Playroom

HELP!


We finally converted the guest bedroom in the front of the house into "Cade's Playroom". We moved every single one of Cade's toys into this room after we moved the queen-size sleigh bed into the garage (for the time being). I am in utter shock at the amount of toys this kid owns. Does he play with each of these toys? No...as you have seen he prefers toilet paper, kleenex, and wet wipes. Don't get me wrong...he does play with his toys when these items are not handy, but I had known how much he would love toilet paper I would have saved my money on these "educational toys"!! So, here are a few pics of Cade's new playroom. As you can see, we are in need of some organization. I am totally OCD about organization (and just about everything else for that matter), but even I am having a "brain fart" on this one. I have thrown most of these little toys in the wicker chests.



Notice how "Cade loves Mommy" has changed into "Daddy" :)

3 comments:

Susan and Lee said...

I want to make a playroom too. Jake and Ben have so much stuff that it is driving me crazy. We have a room in the front of the house but it is open so I don't know if that would be a good idea for everyone as they coem in to see the toys. where did you get this background? I love it!

Sara said...

It looks like so much fun. Mady has never had that many toys and I do not know what we would do if she did..... Mady wants to know if she can come over and play?

Lisa said...

WOW!! I would love to have a playroom!! :)
Dax has the living room right now, instead... it's ridiculous when people want to come over...
We've used a toy chest/basket from Sara forever, but it's just overflowing now...
TIME TO GO TO IKEA!!!
:)
You'll love the toy organizing stuff there - you really will!
In fact, maybe we should go together and see what we can find??
:)