Favorite Quotes

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses
are family happinesses.
Joyce Brothers


I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me
what I have asked of Him.
I Samuel I:27



Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bluebonnets

Life with Cade is always an adventure. He is so amazed at the world around him. We decided to take him to have his picture made in the Texas Bluebonnets. At first, this was great. We were so proud of Cade!! He just sat there and smiled - like always (being the little camera hog that he is).

As the wind started to blow and the Bluebonnets started to move, we lost all concentration.

Instead of focusing on the camera, Cade became more interested in the Bluebonnets. Maybe a little too interested???


And then.... he tried to eat them. And SCORE... He succeeded.

Thankfully, his buddies Caleb and Abby showed up! Caleb and Cade were born on the same day (May 9th) and Abby was born in June. We all live within 2-3 houses of each other. They will be forever friends.


I think in this next picture Abby was busy texting another friend...

We saved the best one for last. Caleb's parents, Ryan and Kathy, brought his horse out for the pictures. Abby fell off of it, so we were a little hesistant at first. But, our little Doodle surprised us and stayed on for 8 seconds... Do we see a future career here????

1 comments:

Sara said...

Those pics are great. I am always afraid I will set her down in ants. Uh oh... Cade is already whooing the girls.