Favorite Quotes

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses
are family happinesses.
Joyce Brothers


I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me
what I have asked of Him.
I Samuel I:27



Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gaylord Texan Christmas 12/9/08

On December 9th, we headed out to the Gaylord Texan to see their Christmas exhibits.
WOW! I bet there are a gazillion lights in that place. It was beautiful!
We met up with Santa and had our picture taken as a family. I wish the Dads could have been in the picture. I guess they are in their own way. Their spirit continues on in Cade.
Our main goal was to get some pictures of Cade out there and hopefully a nice picture for our Christmas cards. Luckily, we did! This is the picture most of you probably saw on the cards...
We walked around and walked around in amazement of the lights and displays. We had our picture made in the exact same spot we were married back on February 5, 2005. Great memories. We love this place :)
Cade had a blast. We let him just roam around and have his freedom. He rarely gets this opportunity and boy did he take advantage of it!!!
We had a GREAT time out there. Maybe next year Cade will be big enough to go into the ICE exhibit. It is beautiful! But, at a constant temperature of 9 DEGREES - we felt that might be a little harsh on Cade. He is sort of a "weenie"!
Cade and his Gam-Gam. These 2 are pretty inseperable.
Tom, Cade, and Gammie (Tom's Mom). Gammie can make Cade laugh at anything. She always puts a smile on his face and he sure loves to hug on her.

Merry Christmas!!

1 comments:

Sara said...

I love your hair longer. Your family is beautiful.