Favorite Quotes

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses
are family happinesses.
Joyce Brothers


I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me
what I have asked of Him.
I Samuel I:27



Thursday, March 12, 2009

Zoo Day 3/10/09

Cade's 2nd trip to the Fort Worth Zoo with friends Bella and Jilli on 3/10/09.

Here are a few pictures of the animals we saw...

The kids had so much fun. I can't believe how well 2 girls tolerated a little boy all day! They were so good and so cute. Cade had a great time!
The Community Ring Pop. Started off as Cade's and ended up as Jillian's.
Cade, Bella, and Jillian
Obsessed with the goat...
Feeding the birdies...
Cade and Bella sharing a ride. Cade's too busy on the phone...

Cade's new girlfriend, Jilli

1 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like fun. And Cade's girlfriends look so sweet. I wish I had more time for things like that. Or, maybe just some good friends to go do stuff with Madeleine. Cade is a lucky boy :)