Favorite Quotes

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses
are family happinesses.
Joyce Brothers


I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me
what I have asked of Him.
I Samuel I:27



Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Addicted to Twilight



I admit it. I was a late "Twilight Bloomer". My husband bought me the 4 books for Christmas - well after all the twilight hoopla started. The movie was already out as well - although I still have not seen it! It took me 15 days to read all 4 books and the rough draft of "Midnight Sun" on the author's website. My husband thought I was insane - probably still does. However he is still supporting my addiction by buying me all of the authorized and unauthorized "guides" and "companion books". I even downloaded the CD on iTunes!!! I also pre-ordered my DVD yesterday which comes out on March 21st! I have some dear friends who have been addicted longer than I have. They too have a husband and kids. So, I found this shirt...
I am so glad to know that I am not the only 33 year old out there who is addicted to these "young adult novels".

1 comments:

Susan and Lee said...

that's funny. I really should read, but I jsut don't have the attention for it. Bad for a teacher I know. How did you do that square at the top of your blog? I love it!