Favorite Quotes

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses
are family happinesses.
Joyce Brothers


I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me
what I have asked of Him.
I Samuel I:27



Sunday, November 9, 2008

Up Up and Away...

I have finally settled in with the fact that Cade is walking now full speed. He is not near as wobbly as he once was. He still has his little trips and falls, but what toddler doesn't??

BUT... when I turned my head the other day to find my now walker/CLIMBER - well needless to say I was NOT ready for this! Since this picture was taken, he has climbed the cook book rack, the couch, all of the chairs, the dogs, the baby gate, and he can even climb his high chair and stand tall and proud in it. What a man, right!

This is Cade climbing the cook book rack and if I had not stopped him he may have ended up standing on the counter...or flat on the floor. Who knows...

Sorry for the quality, but my cell phone was the closest camera around at the time.

0 comments: