Favorite Quotes

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses
are family happinesses.
Joyce Brothers


I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me
what I have asked of Him.
I Samuel I:27



Sunday, August 10, 2008

Like Father Like Son


A couple of weeks ago, when I was going through some "stuff", I found some old pictures of Tom when he was a kid. I just smiled and stared at them for the longest time. Everyone always tells me how much Cade looks like Tom, but I can REALLY see it when I compare them in pictures.


Tom when he was 2


Cade at 14 months

This is a picture of Tom when he was 1 year old. He was in his Grandmother's Tomato garden. I love this picture. I am guessing this was taken around 1976. Gotta love cameras back then.


Tom at 14 months


Daddy & Doodle


2 comments:

Sara said...

I told you Cade was the image of Tom. Those pics are great :)

Jeni said...

WOW. The first two pic are downright freaky. It looks like the same baby! Very cool. Must be pretty special for Tom to have a mini me. =)